Based in Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania
TBA October, 2015
Voidspire Tactics is an indie turn-based Tactics RPG with a heavy emphasis on exploration, character progression, and highly tactical combat. Create your own deeply customizable party of Warriors, Sorcerers, and Shiftcloaks to take on the Spire!
Ever since he was a baby game designer, Sean Hayden (that's the guy writing this) wanted to see an improvement upon the Tactics formula made famous by Final Fantasy Tactics. But everyone else liked Fire Emblem or whatever more, and no one stepped forward. It was then that Sean knew he had to make Voidspire Tactics. It was shortly after then that Sean spent 2 years of solo full-time development making Voidspire Tactics. It was shortly after those 2 years that Sean wrote this text - and shortly after that, you read the description and hopefully decided Voidspire Tactics was a cool thing to check out after all.
- Open-ended exploration – traverse a nonlinear world full of secrets
- Refined tactical combat fit for beginners and veterans alike – easy to learn, hard to master
- Destructible terrain and elemental interactions – flood the battlefield, then shock everyone with lightning!
- Abilities are good for more than just combat – freeze a river to cross it, or grow seeds into vines to scale mountains!
- Choose from 4 playable races, unlock up to 17 classes, learn and upgrade 100+ abilities, and equip your choice of 50+ passive abilities
- Atypical fantasy setting – not one elf, orc or goblin in sight!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Voidspire Tactics. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- Sean Hayden, Voidspire Tactics
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Elemental Interactions Dev Log
Blog post detailing terrain manipulation and elements at radcodex.wordpress.com.
About Rad Codex
Rad Codex is a one-man studio focused on creating deep, fun, refined RPGs.
More information on Rad Codex, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Voidspire Tactics Credits
Code, Design, Etc.